In accordance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce (LSSI), in relation to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, General Data Protection (GDPR) and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPDGDD), it is mandatory to obtain the express consent of the user of all web pages that use dispensable cookies, before you navigate through them.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to offer a correct functioning of the site.
Through the use of these devices, the Web server is allowed to remember some data concerning the user, such as their preferences for viewing the pages of that server, name and password, products that interest them the most, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE REGULATION AND EXCEPTED COOKIES
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the informed consent of the user are analytical cookies and advertising and affiliation cookies, except for those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services. expressly requested by the user.
TYPES OF COOKIES
ACCORDING TO PURPOSE
- Technical and functional Cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it.
- Analytic cookies: are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, applications or platforms and to create browsing profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertisement Cookies: are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency in which ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertisement Cookies: they collect information about the preferences and personal choices of the user (retargeting) to allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided.
- Social Cookies: These are set by the social media platforms on the Services to allow you to share content with your friends and networks. Social media platforms have the ability to track your activity online outside of the Services. This may affect the content and messages you see on other services you visit.
- Affiliate Cookies: they allow you to track visits from other websites, with which the site website establishes an affiliation contract (affiliate companies).
- Security cookies: they store encrypted information to prevent the data stored in them from being vulnerable to malicious attacks by third parties.
ACCORDING TO THE PROPERTY
- Own cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Cookies from third parts: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
ACCORDING TO THE CONSERVATION PERIOD
- Session Cookies: sthey are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent Cookies: sthey are a type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
RIAS MEDITERRANEO S.A is responsible for processing the personal data of the Interested Party and informs you that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27, 2016 (GDPR), therefore that the following treatment information is provided:
Treatment purposes: as specified in the section on cookies used on this website.
Legitimation of the treatment: except in cases where it is necessary for browsing the web, by consent of the interested party (art. 6.1 GDPR).
Data retention criteria: as specified in the section on cookies used on the web.
Communication of data: data will not be communicated to third parties, except in cookies owned by third parties or by legal obligation.
Rights of the Interested Party:
– Right to withdraw consent at any time.
– Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data, and limitation or opposition to its treatment.
– Right to file a claim with the Control Authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not
comply with current regulations.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
RIAS MEDITERRANEO S.A. WEST AVENUE, 45 – 46001 VALENCIA (València). E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
External providers of this website:
HOW TO ELIMINATE COOKIES FROM THE MOST COMMON BROWSER